Job Title: International Integrations Consultant
Location: Oslo, Norway
Client Information: itslearning (www.itslearning.net)
The Renaissance Network is itslearning’s exclusive worldwide search partner.
As part of the International team, you will be responsible for working with customers, internal teams, and 3rd party partners to help architect and sell integration solutions for itslearning's LMS software platforms. This person will support the service team and the partnership team. Work will be project-based working with potential and current customers' needs. This position will be supported by the global development team and requires a knowledge of .net frameworks (specifically C#) and/or PHP, in addition to single-sign on systems. There will be about 25% travel, mostly throughout Europe.
Desired personality profile:
• You are an exceptional software developer who wants to make a difference in online education.
• You are a developer who focuses on performant code with scalability in mind.
• You hate bad user experience and want to show the world how it should be done.
• You are communicative, like to discuss solutions and will greet code reviews as a way to both learn and to teach.
• You would love to join a team consisting of exceptional team members
• You like a challenge, and strive for innovative solutions
Required Qualifications and Experience:
• Experience with developing web applications with C#
• The ability to set up and maintain own web servers and associated hardware
• Ability to effectively and tactfully communicate with customers--orally and in writing and on Skype
• Commercially minded with the ability to communicate effectively to persuade customers
• Well-developed analytical and problem solving skills; highly structured.
• A bachelor's degree
Preferred Skill sets:
• Experience with web services: WCF, JSON, REST and SOAP
Posted on 27/06/2016
by administrator itslearning