Job Title: International Vice President of Sales
Location: Norway (Oslo or Bergen), Global travel
Job Description/Major Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the sales of educational software solutions into new international markets where itslearning has not previously sold.
- Open up new markets worldwide and build a sales infrastructure though direct teams into these new markets, with a primary focus on Europe, Middle East and Asia.
- Responsible for the growth and management of the international sales team, revenue, and market-share.
- Inspire, manage, lead and grow sales team.
- Achieve defined sales objectives.
- Devise strategies in collaboration with senior management for overall sales direction and support as well as geographic targets.
- Develop account plans and manage sales pipeline to achieve sales targets and drive successful results.
- Work with school administrators and educators to provide them with tailored solutions that can meet their needs.
- Actively engage in business development activities including the attending of tradeshows, sales meetings and workshops.
- Maintain pipeline of forecasted opportunities.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Strategic, hands-on sales leader with a proven track record of software sales growth within a variety of markets. International experience preferred.
- Strong track record of goal attainment both in an individual contributor and manager role.
- Positive leadership skills and the ability to take responsibility for growing and developing a high performing sales team.
- Collaborative, team-building leadership style.
- Experience and ability to work in a fast paced, growing environment.
- Energetic, self-starter with strong work ethic and excellent track record of success.
- Excellent business and technical knowledge with exceptional presentation skills.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent planning and prioritization skills.
Compensation: Competitive base salary with aggressive commission plan.
Posted on 25/08/2016
by administrator itslearning