Software QA Manager/Tester
You will be part of our global development team, starting as soon as possible.
To lead and improve itslearning's software quality process, with the aim of increasing customer satisfaction, code reliability and developer productivity.
- Review, evaluate and document the existing QA process based on the Scrum methodology
- Publish, master and revise plans in partnership with all stakeholders
- Ensure that sprint,regression and staging test programs have clearly defined deliverables and timelines, and that these are met
- Write and delegate tests, take part in testing and follow up testing results
- Working with itslearning's support team, operation team and product managers
- Review historical, existing and ongoing bug reports to identify areas that need specific attention
- Establish an automated test program
- Good technical understanding with a good knowledge of available test tools and methodologies
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- A structured approach with creative thinking
- Proven track record of completing projects to specifications while dealing with challenges, such as cross-team dependencies, changing schedules and constantly evolving requirements
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- A positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in English
If this position sounds interesting, please contact either Christine Wald-Jacobsen (+47 951 98 883) or Jon-Kåre Hansen (+47 41 47 41 00).
Posted on 24/03/2011
by Helge Hannisdal